British Airways Appointed Operator
What we can do for you as an appointed British Airways Operator
As British Airways appointed operators Wildfoot Travelhave been approved by one of the world’s most trusted and prestigious airlines to arrange and organise scheduled flights for all of our customers. This means that while you are booking your Wildlife cruise or trip with us we can also take care of your flight arrangements to make sure that you arrive at your adventure departure point in comfort and style.
With an extensive worldwide network, British Airways fly to centrally located airports in more destinations than any other carrier and we are proud to have been trusted by them to ensure that our customers get to where they need to be, when they need to be there. Whether it is a long haul flight from the UK to Antarctica or a short haul flight to the Norwegian Arctic we are now able to offer you competitive rates on a range of cabin choices from First Class and Club World to Club Europe and Euro Traveller. Read on for more details on the many options provided by British Airways and let us take care of your flight requirements.
Long Haul Cabin Classes available on British Airways flights include:
- Dedicated First Check-In.
- Access to Arrivals and Departure lounges, with pre-flight
- dining on selected routes, and the Elemis Travel Spa.
- The exclusive Concorde Room* provides ultimate luxury, with waiter service, private dining booths and hotel-style cabanas.
- 60% wider seat converts to 6’6” fully flat bed with mattress, duvet, sleeper suit and slippers on overnight services.
- Luxury products in an exclusive Anya Hindmarch bag.
- Unique double window blinds and distinctive natural lighting.
- Flexible à la carte dining with fine wines and champagne.
Unparalleled comfort, privacy and personal control*Available on
- Access to Arrivals and Departure lounges and the Elemis Travel Spa.
- A la carte menu with superior wine cellar.
- The Club Kitchen is open between meals with a selection of beverages and hot and cold snacks during the flight.
- Touch-button privacy screens.
- Comfortable 25” wide seat with four pre-set positions.
- 6’ fully flat bed (extending to 6’6” in Z position) with softer mattress, memory foam headrest and cosy quilt.
- Over 200 entertainment options available on demand.
Excellent value economy flights where everything has been designed to ensure
you have a smooth and comfortable journey.
*Available on selected routes
- 31” seat pitch with adjustable headrest, footrest, lumbar support and recline
- Personal video screen with over 200 entertainment options available On Demand
- Three course meals designed by leading chefs
- Complimentary bar service
- Amenity kit with blankets, cushions, eyeshade, socks, toothbrush and toothpaste
- Choice of online check-in or at check-in kiosks at the airport
- Check in one bag weighing up to 23kg, plus two pieces of hand baggage (one handbag plus one bag weighing up to 23kg) free of charge
Short Haul Cabin Classes available on British Airways flights include:
*Available on selected routes
- Access to relaxing Club lounges with complimentary snacks, wines and free WiFi.
- 34” seat pitch.*
- Comfortable leather seats with extra legroom.
- Spacious, private cabin at the front of the aircraft.
- Guaranteed window or aisle seat.
- Selection of hot and cold dishes suited to your flight time.
- Full complimentary bar, including champagne.
- Choice of online check-in and check-in kiosk.
- Check in two pieces of 23kg luggage at no additional charge.
- 31” seat pitch.*
- Complimentary snacks suited to the time of flight, as well as free bar service.
- Professional and responsive crew.
- Conveniently timed flights to centrally-located destinations.
- Save time by checking in online or at a check-in kiosk.
- Select your seat 24 hours in advance at no extra charge.
- Generous baggage allowance - take two bags on board and check-in one piece of luggage weighing up to 23kgs.
All information and prices shown are subject to change without notice. Also, all itineraries should be considered for guidance only and are dependent on local weather conditions, availability of accommodations etc. Nothing is guaranteed and the final itinerary will be determined closer to trip date. Flexibility is paramount for expedition cruises.
Value & Price Promise
Our close working partnerships with all the finest cruise operators and adventure trip providers allows us to pass on the best prices, special offers and exceptional value for money. In fact, we are so confident that you will not find the same value anywhere else that we offer a PRICE PROMISE and will refund the difference if you find the same expedition/cruise/trip for less!*
Unsurpassed first-hand knowledge of all of our adventure and wildlife regions allows us to give the very best advice and guidance.